Terms and Conditions
Last Updated 16th March, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS :
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Data Blueprints Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the datamindset.co.uk website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
These terms and conditions together with our Privacy Notice (together, the ‘Terms’) provide you with information about us and apply to any contract between you and us. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering anything from our website. We will also notify you, at the point of purchase, if there are any additional terms and conditions that may apply to any specific contract made between us.
You agree that by accessing the Site and/or purchasing products or services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
Terms and Conditions for buying goods and services on our website.
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made on any website owned and/or operated by Data Blueprints Limited.
A formal contractual relationship in respect of any transaction only exists between you and us from the point at which we accept your order. This acceptance may be automated, where fulfilment is automated, or it may be manual and occur only when manual fulfilment is initiated.
Our prices are as set out on our website, do not include packaging, shipping, insurance or travel costs, and are subject to the addition of applicable VAT or other state or national tax in line with any relevant regulations. We may vary our prices from time to time, which we will do by updating our website. Price changes will not be retrospective.
The law says that, if you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below; the law does not extend to business buyers, so in law the clauses below do not apply to transactions with organisations.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date we confirm our acceptance of your order. During the relevant period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards office.
This cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- digital contents (software, e-books, audio books, PDFs, or other electronic templates, books or reports) once a download has started;
- any products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- any products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
Under this right to cancel, and where the first day for delivery of any service, whether training or consultancy, falls within a period of 14 days from the day on which the contract was established, you must make the cancellation at least one clear day prior to the planned first day of delivery; in other words, your right of cancellation does not apply on or after the last business day preceding the first day for delivery of that service.
Under this right to cancel, where you do not specify a date on which you wish to attend a training course or on which consultancy delivery should start, your right to cancel does not apply after 14 days from the date of the contract and you have no right to a refund if you subsequently decide not to proceed with the service.
To cancel a contract, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Cancel" in the email title and quoting the electronic purchase sale number or invoice number, the date of the transaction and the items purchased in the email body. This email must contain a categorical statement that goods that have been delivered have not been copied, duplicated or used in any way. If there are physical goods to return, please also obtain a Returns Number at the time of notifying us of your decision to cancel, and we will at that time also notify you of our returns address.
If you cancel your contract, we will:
refund you the price you paid for the products.
make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.
refund you on the credit or debit card you used to pay. If you paid via Stripe, PayPal or a similar payment processor, or via bank transfer, we will make the refund by the same route.
The legal rights of consumers are not affected by the rights of return and refund outlined above or anything else in these terms; advice about the legal rights of consumers is available from your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards office.
All our public training courses are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By booking a training course through us, you accept these terms and conditions.
Prices for individual courses are as advertised on our website and are exclusive of VAT. Where required, VAT will be added to the advertised price to arrive at the final total cost. The course price includes trainers’ time, provision of training rooms and necessary facilities, all necessary training materials and, as appropriate, morning, lunch and/or afternoon refreshments. It does not include travelling or other subsistence costs.
Exam costs are either included in the course cost or are an extra charge; we set out which option applies on our product pages.
Bookings, which are in all cases subject to the availability of places on courses and, for third-party courses, on confirmation to us by the training provider that the course will actually run, will be accepted by us, and the rights and responsibilities in respect of cancellation will apply from the date on which the booking is accepted by us.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any public course unless:
- the full purchase price has been paid through the booking page for your chosen course on our website;
- the full purchase price has been received by us in advance of the course start date.
Delegates will not be permitted to enter the classroom if payment has not been made as set out above. The cancellation terms below shall also apply.
Once we have accepted your booking, the below cancellation terms apply:
- There is no cancellation fee providing we receive written notice more than 31 days prior to the start of the relevant training course.
- Written cancellations received between 31 and 21 days prior to the start of the training course will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Written cancellations received between 20 and 11 days prior to the start of the training course will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be given for written cancellations received 10 days or less before the start of the training course.
- No refunds will be given if you fail to attend a course for which you have made a booking.
Delegates can be transferred from one course to another. For this to happen, the following fees apply:
-There is no fee where we receive written notification more than 31 days prior to the start of the relevant training course.
-Where the written request is received between 31 and 21 days prior to the start of the training course, there is a 25% transfer fee.
-Where the written request is received between 20 and 11 days prior to the start of the training course, there is a 50% transfer fee.
-Where a transfer request is received 10 days or less in advance of a course, there will be a 100% transfer fee.
Where the course booking is for multiple delegates, or you are not yourself the delegate, we need to know the names of delegates at least one working day in advance of the start of the course. Alternative delegates can be substituted for those already booked on a course ahead of this deadline. If you do not provide the names of the delegates prior to the one working day window described in this clause, the cancellation clauses above will apply to those delegates and a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
We (and our selected training partners) reserve the right to cancel training courses but will endeavour not to do so within ten working days of the start of the course. If a training course is cancelled, our only obligation to you will be, at our discretion, either to reschedule the cancelled course within four months or to refund in full the fees paid by you for the training course. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you as a direct, indirect, special or consequential nature arising from such a cancellation.
You are responsible for ensuring that the backgrounds of you or your delegates are suitable for the training course(s) that they are attending. We will not be liable for any refund if delegates decide that the course material is inappropriate for them or where they are unable to participate fully for any reason. In no circumstances will we be liable to refund any amount in excess of the agreed and paid price for any training course. This applies in particular (but is not limited) to any travelling, subsistence or consequential expenses of any sort incurred by delegates.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in or relating to any course materials provided or made available in connection with the course are and remain our sole property and/or that of our third-party providers. Course materials may not be used, copied, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, distributed or transmitted in whole or in part, or in any form or by any means, whether electronically, mechanically or otherwise, or translated into any language, without the prior written permission of us and/or our third-party providers.
E-learning System Requirements and Supported Browsers :
We are constantly updating in order to improve the platform for our customers which requires keeping your web browser up to date to use all of our features! In addition to having the latest web browser, there are a few other requirements below that will help ensure your experience while using Data Mindset e--learning portal goes smoothly.
In order to make sure the portal runs well, please make sure your desktop/device has the following:
-The most recent version of a web browser listed below
-Graphic and audio output capability
-Broadband internet connection with a minimum speed of 5Mbps (recommended)
-TLS 1.2 supported by your web browser
-We currently support the latest two versions of all browsers listed, unless otherwise noted.
iOS Safari: 11 and up
Note that we do not support Internet Explorer.
We license you and, as set out in your sales receipt, the maximum number of your users to access on our e-learning portal, the specific e-learning course(s) you have selected for the length of time you have purchased.
You agree to:
- ensure that each of your users accesses the e-learning portal using one of the browsers noted above.
- permit us to place cookies on your users’ computers to facilitate provision of our e-learning staff awareness training courses;
- establish connectivity to the e-learning portal; and
- ensure that your users are instructed in the proper use of our e-learning portal and any e-learning staff awareness courses.
In relation to the e-learning portal, we agree that:
- with the exception of Internet outages and scheduled downtime, the e-learning portal will be available for 99.5% of each calendar month;
- we will provide you with at least 72 hours’ email notification of scheduled downtime (that is, any planned or scheduled interruption of services from the e-learning portal, for the purposes of e-learning portal or infrastructure upgrades, software patching, software improvement, or for the replacement of any hardware or software); and
- we will make regular backups of all data on the e-learning portal and will retain them for 60 days.
We reserve the right to deny access to the e-learning portal by any of your users who are, or we reasonably suspect may be, engaged in any illegal activity or which may in any way affect the performance of the e-learning portal or its continued use by any of our users.
You also agree that we own the copyright in all the content material (whether text, graphics, designs, guidance notes, or information of any kind) (‘Courseware’), as well as in any upgrades or updates of any sort that may, from time to time, be made available to you on our e-learning portal.
WEBSITE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(4) you are not under the age of 18;
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose;
(8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
15. decipher, de-compile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software.
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be view-able by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorise us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
3. you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions.
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, re-title, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorise sub licenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorise any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organise a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site.
You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements.
Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed sever-able from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
or write to us at
Data Blueprints Limited
146 – 150 Croft Road